Neath face their biggest challenge of the season on Saturday when old friends Pontypool visit The Gnoll in this strange season’s first home league game.
Neath’s 8-match winning run will surely be tested against a team who are Premiership in every way and the season’s biggest crowd is expected so please be early.
The Neath team will be much-changed from that which beat Glais 70-6 last Friday and it will be announced here on Friday morning.
For supporters’ interest and comfort, please note :-
- Neath v Pontypool is an all-pay game (£8) except Under-16’s who come free.
- Supporters are advised to get to the ground early in order to avoid congestion at the turnstiles which are located at the town end of the ground.
- Kick-off 2.30pm – Gates open at 1.30pm – and it will speed progress if supporters bring the correct money.
- Full Match Programmes (£1) are available immediately inside the turnstiles – all the latest news , fixtures, articles etc.
- Full range of refreshments – hot and cold; solid and liquid – on sale too.
- The Gnoll is a strictly no-smoking and no-vaping stadium No dogs allowed EXCEPT those which assist the visually-impaired.
- Parking – surface and multi-storey car parks are available near the ground.
- All are welcome to use the Clubhouse (before and after) but spectators should note that no entry is allowed to the ground via the Clubhouse so please leave in good time to access the turnstiles in time for kick off.
*** N.B. – Neath RFC is adhering to best Coronavirus practice with the aim of safe enjoyment of the game for all. Should any issues or concerns arise, please address a steward for advice.